HILLARY ‘TALKING TO FAMOUS DEAD AMERICAN’
In his remarks, the former president [Bill Clinton] said his wife “was known to commune” with Eleanor Roosevelt, who died in November 1962, and that Roosevelt gave Hillary a message for him this week.
“A special thanks to the members of the Roosevelt family who are here,” Mr. Clinton said. “And the one who is not, Eleanor, who made sure that the four freedoms were included in the preamble to the Universal Declaration of Human Rights in 1948.”
“I know that because, as all of you famously learned when I served as president, my wife, now the secretary of state, was known to commune with Eleanor on a regular basis.” …
This is not the first time a connection between Hillary Clinton and Eleanor Roosevelt has been made. …
WND reported Rep. Nancy Pelosi, the former speaker of the House, claimed she heard from the spirits of Susan B. Anthony, Elizabeth Cady Stanton and Alice Paul at the White House. …
The number of Americans who say they have interacted with a ghost has doubled in the last 13 years, the Pew Forum on Religion and Public Life revealed in its “Many Americans Mix Multiple Faiths” report. …
Approximately 18 percent of respondents said they have seen or been in the presence of a ghost, compared with only 9 percent in 1990 and 1996. Likewise, 29 percent of respondents felt that they had been in touch with someone who has already died, compared with 17 percent in 1990 and 18 percent in 1996. …
“Conservatives and Republicans report fewer experiences than liberals or Democrats communicating with the dead, seeing ghosts and consulting fortunetellers or psychics,” Pew reported.
According to the study:
- 36 percent of Democrats report being in touch with someone who is dead, compared with only 21 percent of Republicans.
- 21 percent of Democrats say they have seen a ghost, compared with only 11 percent of Republicans.
- 22 percent of Democrats say they have consulted a fortuneteller, compared with 9 percent of Republicans.
- 30 percent of Democrats say they believe in reincarnation, compared with 17 percent of Republicans.
- 31 percent of Democrats say they believe in astrology, compared with 14 percent of Republicans.
- 31 percent of Democrats view yoga as a spiritual practice, compared with 15 percent of Republicans.