They say microwaves are bad for you but THIS IS WHAT they don’t tell you
Did you know that over 90% of American homes have microwave ovens used for meal preparation?
Microwave ovens use technology that passes electromagnetic waves through food, exciting the molecules and causing them to move, vibrate and heat up as they respond to the microwave radiation.
Microwaves have a device called magnetron that produces wave energy. This wave energy converts polarity of molecules from positive to negative. Microwaves bombard the food molecules and make the polarized molecules to radiate at the same frequency millions of times every second. This process heats the food but at the same time causes structural isomerism (or structural damage) of the food molecules.
A Swiss study led by biologist and food scientist Dr. Hans Hertel identified the effects of microwaved food. For eight weeks, eight people lived in a controlled environment and intermittently ate raw foods, conventionally cooked foods and microwaved foods. Blood samples were tested after each meal. The microwaved food caused significant changes in blood chemistry.
According to Dr. Hans Hertel,
“There are no atoms, molecules or cells of any organic system able to withstand such a violent, destructive power for any extended period of time, not even in the low energy range of milliwatts… This is how microwave cooking heat is generated – friction from this violence in water molecules. Structures of molecules are torn apart, molecules are forcefully deformed (called structural isomerism) and thus become impaired in quality.”
In case you are wondering why is food unevenly heated when removed from the microwave, note that this occurs due to the fact that microwave ovens work with whatever water molecules are present. Given that not all molecules in the food contain same amount of water, the heating becomes uneven, too.
Yet another study looked at the effects of microwaving breast milk. It was done by researchers at Stanford University and found that microwaving human milk destroys most of its disease-fighting properties.
In early 1991, a lawsuit was filed against an Oklahoma hospital after a patient died from receiving blood that was heated in a microwave oven.
In 1976 in Russia, microwave ovens were banned because of their negative effect on health and wellbeing.
How does a microwave oven harm our bodies?
- Eating food processed from a microwave oven causes permanent brain damage by “shorting out” electrical impulses in the brain.
- The prolonged consumption of microwaved foods causes cancerous cells to increase in human blood. Moreover, these foods cause stomach and intestinal cancerous growths (tumors). This may explain the rapidly increased rate of colon cancer in America.
- Minerals, vitamins, and nutrients of all microwaved food is reduced or altered so that the human body gets little or no benefit.
- Regular consumption of microwaved food causes immune system deficiencies through lymph gland and serum alterations.
- Eating microwaved food causes loss of memory, concentration, emotional instability, and a decrease of intelligence.
- Microwaving milk and cereal grains converted some of their amino acids into carcinogenic compounds.
- Thawing frozen fruits converted their glucoside and galactoside fractions into carcinogenic compounds.
- Extremely short exposure of raw, cooked or frozen vegetables converted their plant alkaloids into carcinogenic substances.